Feeding a Stray? Neuter or Spay!
Project SpayDay is ACT's donation-based sterilization project for stray/feral cats. Use this website to learn more about feral cats and the trap-neuter-vaccinate-return process. When you're ready to trap the feral cats you care for, complete our reservation form below.
ALL CLINICS ARE HELD ON THE SECOND MONDAY OF EVERY MONTH.
2016 MONTHLY SCHEDULE FOR SPAYDAY CLINICS:
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CALL AHEAD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO GET ONTO OUR RESERVATION DATABASE.
WE ARE USUALLY BOOKED AS MUCH AS ONE MONTH IN ADVANCE!
Appointments are Required! Please call (813) 250-3900
(Leave a message with all contact numbers) Please allow up to a week for a return call
- OR -
CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT THIS FORM TO MAKE RESERVATION AND WE'LL CONTACT YOU
WHAT PROJECT SPAYDAY DOES & DOES NOT DO
- Surgery - Feline Spay/Neuter
- Provide Rabies & Distemper Vaccination at Time of Surgery
- Pain Relief & Antibiotic Injections
- Permanently Tip the Left Ear (one third of an inch)
- Flea, Earmite, & Dewormer Treatment
Please note: we are glad to treat small medical issues at the time of care, however there may be an extra charge for cases requiring special attention. Please make sure you provide us with a working phone number in case we need to reach you during SpayDay.
We Do Not:
- Sterilize Pet Cats
- Relocate Cats
- Adopt Cats
- Provide Trapping Services
- Participate in Trapping for Animals Services or Animal Shelters